I’ve got a brilliant and full life, just me, our business, my family, my friends, and my beloved dog.
I’ve had love. The best possible kind.
And I am open to love in the future.
I am just not open to, “ fixing,” anyone. In the best relationships, all parties help eachother. Im more interested in something like that.
Its been awful getting here. And beautiful, and awful.
I posted a blog about what I might like someday about a year ago.
- No one without the ability to make plans. Whether I initiate them, or they do. Over an extended period of time? Be able to either initiate or agree to plans. Ideally both.
- Don’t be hung up on your ex-wife. Figure that crap out before you ask me out. I’ve been through enough. Be capable of an adult relationship. If I had to pick just one thing, this would be it. BE CAPABLE OF AN ADULT RELATIONSHIP.
- Same thing if you are a widower. Be at least at a point where you can talk about something, anything, other than the dead people. At the same time, there is time for talk about the dead people. I need that too. Just don’t make it the theme of your life.
- Nobody who doesn’t want to do anything. I am a very curious and adventurous soul. I want a partner in crime.
- Nobody who wants to squash me down or change me. There is nothing wrong with me. OK, there is plenty wrong with me. But, there is a lot of amazing good. See it or move along.
- I don’t know. I am a hopeless romantic. And I am still here. Bring on the summer. Anything can happen.