1) The woman who randomly blurted out, "I got this suit at KMart!" in the middle of the interview. I could not hold back, and did burst out laughing. I had to leave the room and get myself together. My poor dad had to sit there alone with her awkwardly for a few minutes.
2) The guy who told us that their former employer "had to be the BOSS all the time!"
3) The guy who asked me for a date as I walked him to the door after the interview.
4) The woman who reeked of booze. (Trust me, we have nothing against booze. Just not in the morning, at a job interview.)
5) The woman who told us she that hated piano music. Its like interviewing at Hershey and saying that you hate chocolate.
6) The person who answered their cell phone. "Sorry, I gotta take this."
7) The man who brought his wife to the interview. Whats next, his mom?
8) The man who kept loudly talking over my dad and interrupting him. I have to admit, this was so awkward that I just loved it. Im sitting there knowing that my dad is mentally backhanding the guy, and the guy thinks he is "killing it," in a good way.
9) The woman who told us that she could not work Saturdays because she had a standing hair appointment on Saturday afternoons.
10) The guy who kept calling my dad, "Dude."